Monday, May 18, 2009

The Superheroic and Apocalyptic


My name is Josh Aleman and I go to Horn High school. My height is about 6'1". I go to church every Wednesday and Sunday. My father is a pastor at Creek Crossing Harvest Church. The reason I feel like I am a superheroic hero is that I feel like an outcast. Though I live among everyone, I know that my destiny is incredibly large and that I am needed by the world because it is so corrupt. One day I want to be President. We have sat in states of apathy for too long and I'm willing to dedicate my life to change all of that which has displeased God. I know that everyone needs a savior, but I am not that one. My advantage is that I know who is though. I am a servant unto the Lord, no more, no less. I want to dedicate my life to be a symbol of God so that I can help save everyone from the evil one. This makes me an apocalyptic hero as well as a superheroic hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment